Sunday, April 27, 2008

INDIANS!


Indians rule, Yankees drool!
We were so excited to see the game this weekend.
Dan has wanted to see the Yankees forever.
Dan recently has taken on a love of the game,but he has had a hard time actually getting into the sport itself.
I pleaded with him to join an intramural team,
and after the first fly ball he caught he was hooked.
It was like a little kid eyes lighting up when they get their
first taste of cotton candy!
He just gets so excited, I love it!
...And Yes the Indians pulled it off, after they made us sweat bullets.
4-3 Indians, the pulled it of in the bottom of the 9th!
Don't worry Dad, Dan was rooting against the Yanks! :)

1 comments:

The Metcalf's said...

Hey Holly!
It's great to see that you have a blog! You and Dan look great. Congrats on your little boy! How fun! My mom gives me little snippets of info when she gets it. I heard that Lori is moving not so far away from you guys.

Stephanie :)