Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday week and more...

Dan had his birthday this week and it was such a fun day. I got him a football cake for the season, but couldn't quite fit 26 candles on it. This picture is what we constantly get to deal with, Hayden using us as a jungle gym, he thought he would use his new skills on the birthday boy.


Saturday was the game, we headed out to see Ohio State vs. Illinois. It was a lot of fun for me, its been too long since I went to a game. But it POURED! Our weather proof coats were apparently not swimming proof. The game was kinda boring because we slaughtered the other team (about time) but it was fun to get soaking wet and cheer on our team, and who could forget watching the frat girl pass out on the stairs next to us only to lie down and puke in her friends bag... Good old' OSU fans!
Hayden and I decided to make a fort with our chairs the other day and it was a hit we both had fun climbing in and out.
Nothing new but just another pic of Hayden raiding the pantry. This time unsupervised, I think he ate more cereal than an adult. I guess somebody got a little late night snack in before bed!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Dan for reals this time!!! :) Looks like you guys have been having so much fun. I would love to build a hut with you kids!!! Love the pictures. Keep them coming!! :)

Stacie Marietti White said...

Those were some fun pictures! I loved the one of him eating cereal on the floor. He is so cute!!