Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Belly pic and Kiddo

It's been a while and I have been so bad at taking pictures! So today was picture day. My fam has been inquiring about belly shots so here I am at 30 weeks! Getting so close!!




















Popcorn night!














Hayden has been SOO into trucks and cars! He loves to climb all over his tracker and not so much into driving it around. But he does love pushing it around. Still not talking to much but blabbering, YES!

Just a cute P.J. shot.

Hayden is getting smarter everyday, he makes us laugh all the time. Life can get pretty crazy busy sometimes but being a parent makes it crazy fun!

4 comments:

Kari said...

You look so cute with your teeny tiny prego belly. I'm always so ginormous by 30 weeks- it's just not fair! Are you feeling any better? Anymore episodes of throw up in the car? You're almost to the end!

Christa said...

Yeah! Thanks for posting this:) I'll have to post one too. You look so cute! I hope your feeling good.

Jamie said...

You are so cute! I love your belly picture! I love Hayden I am so excited for Halloween it can't come soon enough! I am so stoked to PARTA!!!!

Lovin Life Together said...

Cute belly, your hair is getting long. I miss my Hayden. Can't wait to see ya soon!