Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little bit of fun

I swear time is just ticking for our family. I am quite nervous about the move to Florida, but mostly freaking out that Dan is graduating Dental School! So much is going on. Last week they had a appreciation dinner for all the students and faculty that have helped with the Admission process, like always the school pulledoff a great night. We got all dressed up and ate a yummy dinner with some fun awards. One of the funnest things they do is have a couple of guys there that draw your picture. I got a good kick out of them.

Doesn't Dan just LOOK like a dentist, and maybe ten years older than me?? lol.

Apparently my tall lean hubby now has a double chin, and I am in Jr. high with braces and freckles, oh wait, I really do look like that!


I had to have one of my homegirls! Trying not to think about how much I will miss everyone! no tears, no tears!

2 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

Those are hilarious, love the brace face!

Jamie said...

I love these I think they are dang cute! And Dan?? Is he 35? Ha!