Thursday, November 18, 2010

Completed

Insanity totally kicked my butt, but I finished. Some days I just wanted to give in so bad! It was tough, the warm up in it self is a total workout. Everyday I was drenched in sweat. I was a bunch of flab before I started this 2 months ago, but now I actually have some abs and I can scare Dan with my biceps! (I am not the hulk, I still have some junk in my trunk, and other places as well, but it has been significantly been reduced) I am so good at starting something and never finishing that it feels good to say I completed it! Not to mention the couple of pounds that I shed! My sister in Utah, Keen did the program with me and she looks like a machine now! It helped to have someone keep me on my toes. I am very afraid that if I don't keep doing the program on a consistent basis I will lose those muscles I worked so hard for. But I need to start running. The weather here is perfect for a morning run and to be outside is so refreshing! I signed up for a 1/2 marathon in Ogden this spring and would really like to beat my last time. I went running yesterday and about died! I have a lot of training to do. Any one need a running buddy?....

7 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

Good job Bev! It was fun to do it with you, you look fantastic! Can't wait to run with you this spring!

Emily said...

What program are you doing??

Nicole said...

Holly, look at you go girl. I'm impressed. Love Ogden's half - perfect scenery, distance, and course. Wish I could say that Utah's current weather provided for nice morning runs. I'll have to wait for a while until I can start doing that again (when it warms up). Congrats on all of your hard work! *

Unknown said...

hey hey hey!
lynn and i are interested in the ogden half. we usually do the moab one but we want to find a pretty one around here in the spring.
i'll look on google. maybe we will see you there?

good job on insanity! i was looking for a good review! i'll have to look into sharing it with with someone.
maybe kd will buy it with me :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh crud! it's full!

Rosie said...

Way to go Holly! How did you find the motivation...cause I need to do something to lose my baby weight. how did you find the time with two kids?