Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a glimpse

I am taking it slow getting back into things now I am back to Flordia. Pretty much I am to lazy to make much a post of my awesome trip, but here is a quick glimpse.

Judd's AWESOME concert. All you need to know... Love can build a bridge.

Grandpa with his only grand baby girl.

Santa Clause at the Ogden lights EQUALS disaster for my Florida kids. Hayden cried When he saw Santa. Then they both bawled the whole 20 minutes we were there because they were so cold( I swear it took 2 hours to prep them for 20 min trip!). But at Least Corbin got to ask Santa for that candy cane, thank goodness!

the kids got along great (most of the time) so awesome to have them all together.

Chick-fil-A Play ground. Are my sisters super cute!?

Of course keen had to get this picture, I think it was 1 in the morning that's why I look so great! But we are proud of our journey!

5 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

I miss you guys lots! I feel like part of my home is gone. Give those monkeys lots of loves for me!

Zac and Shelece said...

I love your pics. It was so good to see you again!! Thanks again for the great workout everyday too. I LOVE your shirts, way to go!! You guys look AWESOME!!

Jamie said...

....between your heart and mine!!!! I miss your face and the rest of the Rudds. I had blast while you were here!!! Lets plan a trip for me to come visit!!

Jamie said...

....between your heart and mine!!!! I miss your face and the rest of the Rudds. I had blast while you were here!!! Lets plan a trip for me to come visit!!

Emily said...

Wasn't it so nice to be away?? Now that we're both back I'd love to get together and hang out!