Wednesday, November 12, 2008



Yep, more of Haders! I can't believe how old my little guy is getting. He can sit up all by himself (just can't balance himself yet:) ) I have started putting shoes on Hayden just to keep his socks on because he loves to kick ALL the time.

Like Father, like Son. He gets so excited when he gets to be on the big boy bed with Dad.

So hard to get a smile on camera, but he is getting better everyday with his smiles and coo's! Mom LOVES IT!

Question: Are those cheeks edible?

Answer: You can try but I have a mean right hook!

Worst time of the day, Hayden hates tummy time! I think all his chubbs are holding him down :)

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I do want to eat his cheeks real bad! I love him!

Amee Campbell said...

Holly, he is getting so big. He is so dang cute. I think he looks like you in a few of those pics. I bet you are such a good mom! So nice of Dan to give you flowers.

Lovin Life Together said...

He is so dang cute, I can't wait to see him. He is growing up so fast. Make sure mom takes lots of pictures this trip!

Tyler and Tracy said...

Hey Holly,
We really are not moving to Colorado. Tyler thinks he's so funny getting everyone mad. It looks like you are having lots of fun being a dang cute mom. It just gets better!!

andrea said...

He is very cute! I think he looks a lot like you. I can't believe he is getting so big, time goes by so fast with kids!

Kathy & Steve said...

If those cheeks ARE edible, bring him on over... I wanna bite! He's a doll Holly!

Heather Crozier said...

I wish I could squeeze him.

Defy Gravity said...

He is so cute! I miss you guys.