Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Flowers


Last week Dan surprised me with these flowers! Oh, I love flowers. It was totally out of the blue, and I love surprises. Dan I love you! I think a lot of the time I get caught up in my own life keeping busy, it just makes me feel so good when I can stop for a minute and realize how wonderful life is! I seriously have a great Hubby, what kinda guy lets his wife bug the crap out of him when she has nothing better to? He puts up with a lot, especially all the drama:) I think Hayden would agree that he is a great Dad! He works so hard at school and he is focused on what he wants. Best of all he still makes me smile! Thanks Babe, love YA!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh that brought a tear to my eye. Spoiled rotten!!! The flowers are gorgeous! Lucky gal

Heidi said...

What a nice husband!