Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Picture overload

Is it just me or are people leaving the blogging world? I swear nobody blogs anymore! Come on people, you can't be stocked if you don't blog! So I will lead the way. I love showing off pic's to the fam, so sorry if you aren't interested my feeling won't be hurt.

Hayden on his first ride in the stroller sitting the big boy way.

Cold, but fun St. Patty's day parade
Doing Landry is so tough
Beautiful Smokey Mountains
The gang Dan, Hayden, Jen and Lori on one of our many hikes in the SMokeys
Dan lugging Hayden around, which Hayden actually kinda liked
Highlight of the trip was a Nascar race. So we doubled up on Hayden's ear protection. Oh, it was hilarious. He did so well, I think the vibrations of the Bristol cars really calmed Hayden.Yes this is mountain cold water, but i think Hayden would have dived all in if he could. The freezing water didn't bother him a bit!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the picture overload. And as soon as I have something to blog about I will I promise! So I just love it when you post. I miss Hayds so much I cant wait to hang out with him again. My fav pictures are nascar and the waterfall ones the are so cute. Squeeze his cheeks for me. Im jelous of the "family" trip to the Smokey moutains w/out me. NEXT TIME!

Heidi said...

I love the one with the earphone things! HA! He is so cute and your pictures of the smokey mountains are beautiful. You're right, it seems like people have stopped blogging. Not me so feel free to stalk. :) jk.

Jen said...

I don't think people have necessarily stopped blogging, I just think people are buzy right now. At least I am. I love all the pictures. You can't have too many.

The Fuchs*Pietrzak's said...

He is just so adorable! The headphones one is priceless! And man do you guys go on vacays a lot for Dan being a busy dental student! lol

The Norths said...

Looks like fun! Your little man is getting cuter all the time! The headphones pic made me giggle - love it!

Tara said...

Oh - I love the Smokey Mountains! The hike to the tallest point wasn't very hard and didn't really even have a vantage point- ha, ha - but they are still beautiful and so green! How fun! What a cute family!

Trevor + Tiffany said...

Hi Holly! Your fam is soo cute, I love looking at pics of everyone from back when :) You are stinkin' cute!!! Aren't babies fun?! Makes ya wonder what we did for fun before them!!! Oh I found you on Amee's blog...mind if I link you on my blog?

Tiff Manning

Stacie Marietti White said...

Holly I loved these pictures. He is so dang cute!! I really like stalking you so please don't ever stop blogging.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Holly- Hayden is adorable! I love the pictures