Monday, May 4, 2009

April was a blast Part 1

Boy did April just fly by for us? I still can't believe it is May already. We had half the family come out and spent time with us last month and it was just so fun. Mom came and spoiled Hayden rotten (me too!) and we got to spent Easter together. We kinda did the big dinner on Saturday because Mom was leaving. But Lori and her friend came over to kick it with mom too, so we had a pretty full house, I loved it for the most part!

Dan flying a kite right before a huge thunder storm hit, thank you Ohio weather. Hayden was NOT in the mood, but he definitely liked the tail on the kite.

Mom's OBSESSION with Deal or No Deal. Yeah she is now a millionaire after hours and hours of playing! Howie and I.........not on speaking terms!
Coloring Easter eggs.
Hayden finally decided that he really likes Grandma this trip and actually snuggled and let mom smother him to death.
Kiddo at the Zoo. No clue as to what was going on!

All the girls on a boat ride. We had a lot of fun at the Zoo, Jen was bugging the Lion so bad that she got him to roar at us. Pretty cool. Anyway it was so fun to have Mom here. It makes me miss her looniness, always better in person than on the phone :) Thanks Mom for coming!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Jealous!!! I swear am I even a part of this family anymore? :)