Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Do you think my tracker is sexy?

So I totally went all out for Hayden's birthday yes, it is still a few weeks away but I found this toy at a garage sale and COULD NOT resist. When Dad got home he had to let kiddo try it out before we put it away for the big day. Don't you think it's SO cute. I thought there is no way he will be able to ride it, at least not for a few months. Oh first time on and already a pro, granted dad does the steering but Haydes has got all the rest figured out. The following is a video of his first time hopping on........


5 comments:

Tharon & Alicia said...

That is so hilarious, that he has taken to that tractor so well. So cute!!

Kari said...

Haydes, Ellie and I think your tractor is sexy! So funny, we couldn't stop laughing.

Jamie said...

I think you trackers sexy it really turns me on!!!... :) So funny! can stop laughing! He shouldn't have is license yet!! Crash!

Heidi said...

So cute! Love the tractor. Congrats on having a girl! One of each is soooo much fun!

andrea said...

You are a hottie too Holly, don't be so modest :) I love all the pictures! Looks like a ton of fun! I can't wait for my sisters to have babies so I can have some more nieces and nephews....but I have a while to wait!