Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hamburger or Hot dog??

The Dr. took a good look and said no sign of a hot dog but we got a delicious little hamburger cooking in the oven. I think after Tracey's little episode everyone in the neighborhood is freaking out. ( Three different times she was told it was a girl, but she gave birth to an adorable boy.) But I had the Dr. check three different times and she said in ten years she has never made a mistake. I was totally shocked! I was ready to be taken over by a bunch of boys in my house. I think my sisters still think I am going to give them a call and tell them I am joking, because I was sure it was a boy. Of course I cried, this time out of happiness. Everything else looked great, a perfectly healthy little girl. This pregnancy is SO different than Hayden. Morning sickness was much worse and lasted longer. All I can say is little kids are such a miracle, and so worth it (even though you may not think that at the time!) All I can think about now is PINK!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations. My pregnancy with Megan was so different than this little guy. I know they say every pregnancy is different, but I find it a lot different. With Meg my morning sickness lasted a lot longer, and with this one it only lasted until 15 weeks. You will have fun with a little girl!

The Norths said...

Wow! We Lundells typically have all one flavor... I thought it would be a boy too!

Jamie said...

SO SO SO excited to go shopping for PINK!!! Bows, skirts, dresses the spill!! :) PS you better not be lying about this!!!

Kari said...

You crack me up.... hamburger??? We thought Abbi was a boy for a couple of months. The tech said my doctor is never wrong well...obviously he is sometimes. Enjoy the pink! I have to say I hated pink until I had three girls!

Lovin Life Together said...

congratulations, I'm so excited for a little girl to be in the family. Hayds will be a good protective brother to his little sis! Can't wait to see ya next week!!!

Nicole said...

Wahoo! I'm so happy for you. Man alive, I need to get with the program... I finally get married, and now I'm behind TWO kids. haha. Congrats, Holls. *

Anonymous said...

YAAAAY! Congrasts Holly. I wont find out what we are having for 7 or so more weeks...grrr! I am kind of thinking it is a boy because this pregnancy is so different. but, boy or girl i suppose each pregnancy is different?! congrats!