Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not totally lost mind

I just wanted everyone to know that my heart sunk this last week with all this absentmindedness when I realized I may have also thrown out MY own blessing dress my mom sent me a few weeks back. I was so scarred I told no one in my family, as I didn't want it to get back to mom. Sick I tell you! Just kept thinking what is wrong with me. I used to remember every step I took and now BLANK, everything BLANK! Well after admitting my faults to my mother in law, she suggested some places for me to look. Yes, yes mom I already looked there. Than a new one...... the recently boxed up Halloween decorations. Heaven is shinning down on me today!! There was that super tiny pink dress wrapped around my light up pumpkin! Lets just say I am not afraid to call mom tonight! :) But can I make it these last four weeks? I think I might place hidden cameras around my house to keep track of myself. I hope it doesn't get worse with two kids!
stolen pic from Keens blog, because my camera is no more!
Hayden at Grams (14 months)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Im glad to hear your not 100% crazy! But your still up there! :) I haven't seen your blessing dress! ?

Kari said...

Wait till you have three... good luck! :) By the way, Cindy told me the story, she'll be thrilled to know you found it!

Lovin Life Together said...

I'm glad you found it, can't wait to see it on that cute little girl to be! Don't worry you'll get your brain back in about 4 weeks, or maybe not if you're like me.

andrea said...

I think it just keeps getting worse honestly! Whether or not you're pregnant, just having kids in general makes you go crazy....but it's the best way to go crazy :)