Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Updates

Well pretty much there is no update. Even at 36 weeks and being SO miserable and uncomfortable, Doc said nothings happening. So more baking in the oven, even though the oven feels over cooked! I complain but I am glad this baby is healthy and growing well.

In other news, Dan submitted his match list last week and........... more waiting. Next week a computer system will tell us where we are going to live for the next 2-3 years! Help me get my mind off the waiting game!! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Well, maybe they call it all pregnancy brain but I with me it was adoption brain. I still feel like I am such an airhead most of the time! Good luck finding out where you'll be living, that is so exciting!! I just moved to Indiana and I am going nuts with all the boxes and the randomness inside of them. I don't blame you a bit for mis-placing the blessing dress. I'm glad you found it though!

Tharon & Alicia said...

I'm sure you'll make it through the week 'til the match on DEC. 2!!! Yeah! We are counting down the days with you. Good luck.

Jen said...

Good luck with the waiting. In retrospect 4 weeks won't seem like a long time, but looking forward a week seems forever sometimes. I can't wait to hear where you'll be matched. Good luck!

The Metcalf's said...

Hey Holly! Good luck with the baby girl coming! I was wondering if you could send me your contact information if you get a chance. I am updating our list...stephmetcalf5@yahoo.com
Thanks!