Friday, February 12, 2010

Cards for a special occasion

I have a sister that is AMAZING at card making. She can make anything you want for any body! My sister Jamie just started a blog for you to purchase cards. So make somebody feel special and send them a card! I LOVE getting mail (besides direct loans :) )I know a lot of my friends that read my blog are students and don't have too much dough but these are cheaper than what you buy at the store and SO much cuter. So if you can't afford them now than just go to her blog and click on the follow this blog at the top so in a few months when your hubby's graduate and you have a real paycheck you can easily find her blog and get some super cute cards. You can also send a comment if you want something customized! Check it out.

http://whimpleberrycards.blogspot.com/search/label/All

0 comments: