Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Posting the goals

I know I always talk about the kiddos on this blog, so I thought I should list some of my new goals and aspirations for once! Of course I will add the kiddos on too!
First new goal of the year (yes I know it is end of Feb.) Be more patient with my hubby, yes you read right, the hubby not the kiddos. For some reason when ever I get anxious or stressed the number one person that feels the pain is Daniel. I told Dan this goal and can't tell you how many times he laughs at me because I will be in the middle of saying something to Dan and stop and say oh wait, I am supposde to be nicer to you! He just laughs! He is usually pretty patient with me and puts up with my bossiness very well. But I feel like I owe it to him to "cool my jets" more often!
Another goal, as is with anyone who has had a child, lose the baby weight plus! I feel like if I post it I will have more pressure to fulfill this goal. I am SO close to being back to my weight before Hadley but I've got an extra ten to lose to be back where I was before Hayden. Running the 1/2 Marathon is also on my list, which Dan has decided to do with me. I think everybody and their dog is running this race in May which makes it all the more exciting. Training has actually been okay with Dan by my side and is helping me slowly fit back into all my old jeans :) My goal time... I would just like to finish. I just had a kid two months ago and was NOT in shape before that!
The last major goal for me is to keep a journal. Not just blogging, but actually writing in a book. I know that I love it when my mom shares her journal with me, and boy do I get a kick out of it. Why shouldn't I do the same. I would love to share all my memories and feeling with my family as I get older and pass on. I think it is also an awesome thing for me to look back on and realize the hard times and remember all of God's blessing. Dan and I have been all over the county and had many adventure to share with everyone, I just need to be better at writing them down. Well those are the major one I have been working on. Now on to the kiddos.



This is the scene at our house all the time

This proves how Sweet baby girl is, she totally puts up with mom all the time no matter how tired she is!

Hadley went in for her 2 month check up and did awesome with all the shots. She weight 12.2 lbs in the 70% and 23 inches tall 60% she has been turning up the charm! Her smiles can light up the room she has gotten so fast at eating. With her acid reflux she still spits up all over and is working on her distance. But this baby is just THEE sweetest thing. Not only is she sleeping through the night but the last two night she slept 11 hours! Which makes me love her even more!


My poor little boy has pretty much had ear infection for the last two months! We just can't get rid of them. Besides the ear aches this kid just cracks both Dan and I up. He will do anything to make you laugh, including maul you to death! He has been so good with his sister and loves to give her kisses and hugs. His favorite thing to do right now (besides play with cars) is playing on the treadmill with his cars!

5 comments:

Jen said...

They are so cute! Meg had tons of ear infections when she was around a year old. When she was 17 months old she had tubes put in her ear and never had an ear infection since. If his ear infection don't go away it might be something you might want to consider. I love your kiddos. Hopefully someday I'll get to meet them :)

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh Holly you already burnt off your baby lbs? You make me sick I am no longer coming to see you!! Geesh! Make me look even worse. ANY wayz... Be nice to Dan, I need to do the journal thing also. Your kids are so cute I love the pics it makes me even more excited to come!!!

Heidi said...

Aww, they are so cute! Love both of their outfits too. Awesome to do a marathon, I don't think I could do it and I didn't even just give birth. You rock!

Lovin Life Together said...

Oh my Haydey! So cute. Hadley is getting so big, I just looked at Lukes growth chart, they were just about the same at that age. You're right, I do see a little more Corbin in Hayden with that Haircut. You're doing awesome one the training, you're going to be one hot mamma!

Amee Campbell said...

Holly I think you look great! That's what I'm worried about after having my baby is losing the weight. Your kids are cute! Miss you!