Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Insanity


I have jumped on the band wagon and started yet another work out program. I have a hard time sticking to anything especially exercise wise. But this time I have got my sister holding my hand and crying over the pain with me. I have made it to day 4 and yes it is hard. Within minutes of starting I am just dripping in sweat (it doesn't help that it is already a million degrees.) I actually did make my weight loss goals after having Hadley, but I have been struggling with feeling old, and looking "too motherly." So I went Insane! Wish me luck, and help me make it to day 60!

3 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

I'm glad were in it together. It's kindof crazy huh! Keep up the good work!!!

Emily said...

Hey Holls, we started insanity too and made it only two days! We are going to start up again in the fall when it's "not so busy"....we'll see. I am rooting for you!

Jamie said...

Seriously?? Im not coming anymore!