Sunday, September 5, 2010

Don't forget your Keys

Yeah we headed to the Florida Keys, because we can! Just a hop skip and a jump away. It was a much needed VACA for both Dan and I. It was a total blast. Hotter than heck, but a blast. We went to the state park and checked out all the snorkelers at a shipwreck. Then headed over to our glass bottom boat tour. This was so perfect for the kiddos, which behaved very well with no naps!
Can you tell our clear the water is? There was an old shipwreck out in the water that everyone was looking at.


There was no body on our boat, which made for a very relaxing day.
Can you tell the difference in colors!
My bald, but very happy baby.
This is what you could see through our boat. Pretty cool, huh! I felt like I was on the discovery channel!

The glass bottom boat.

Check out these giant fish! We would feed them baby fish and they would jump out of the water, Dan even got a little slice out of his finger. Don't ruin those hands Dan, We have invested many hours and money into those hands!!!


I swear some were bigger than me
The gorgeous sunset, where we spent our evening. While walking back to the car I realized myself and toddler were getting eaten alive by skeet
s!


Can't hit up the keys without some key lime pie, which I have never tasted before. I was caught off guard by the taste but it grew on me.

4 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

OH so fun. Those fish are hudge, dont fall in!! I miss my little ones. Hadley is getting so big, give her some loves for me!

Jamie said...

Oh I am jealous! But if this is a sample of the week to come. Break me off a piece of that!!!! See you in T - 3days sista!

Amee Campbell said...

Oh my gosh, scary fish!! You guys are always doing something fun!!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh man, can I just tell you how much I want to give Hadley a big squeeze!?!? She is so cute!!