Monday, September 27, 2010

Jam and Mike-o-leana


K, I have a lot to blog about. Jamie and her hubby Mikey came to Florida to visit and we played hard and spent many a monies! So worth it. Some times I think I have done it all, not true! I am going to do a couple post to break it up. But check out all the fun things we did and start planning your trip to come visit me!

First day there were here we got to work. We took a boat tour and headed out for a afternoon snorkel. We were all pretty stoked to get in, but when it came down to it, I was pretty freaked out to get in the ocean. Jam got pretty mad at me and started yelling at me as I was hiding on the boat afraid to "jump" into the water. I am so glad I finally did. So cool see so many fish, they would swim right in your face. The fish were so pretty.

This is the scared y pants, its intimating! You try it!

Mike was totally fearless, he would swim down to the coral where he could see a few more different kinds of fish.

The city behind us. Where is Dan? Well someone has to take care of the kiddos! He had his chance in the water too.

typical Hadley
As we were getting back on board the boat, one of the scuba divers found and caught this lobster! It was HUGE. Much bigger than red lobster!

No, he is not breast feeding, lol. Hayden had quite the blast riding on a boat and swimming in the ocean. He zonked.

3 comments:

Zac and Shelece said...

: ) I looks like you guys had so much fun. We should come see you guys and play, that would be so much fun. Hope things are going good for you!!

Lovin Life Together said...

So much fun. I am jelous, are you sure you stopped breast feeding? That picture of Hadley is too cute!!

Jamie said...

Your such a chicken!! It is not scary silly goose. That lobster was sick!