Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girls night out

Jam put together a fun night for just us gals. Lets just say it went way to fast. The ride in it self was a little crazy, try putting together 5 girls! 4 sisters and Lou, yeah it was wild. First thing we did was eat, because girls love to eat. We went to a fancy little place, where Keen and Mom fought over which finally to watch on TV (dancing with the stars or biggest loser) Thank goodness when we got back to the room we had two tv's. I totally thought we were going to have a throw down.

After Jam and keen pigged out on licorice while they were watching biggest loser, the 3 of us hit the pool. Lou and Lori equals LAME. Lets not talk about while they didn't join us.

I wish I had a better picture of me in my swim suit, I got this new top that I put under my old swim tops, lets just say it lifts and separates! Isn't that what every woman who has ever had a child wants? The girls were quite jealous. After a our dip we started cooking in the kitchen. We made these absolutely to die for fruit nachos! Check out or recipe blog if you want to indulge your taste buds.


Most of us stayed up Way to late, and woke up early to begin our party. After keen and I tried to go for a run (it was pretty sad, I blame it on the altitude) We started primping each other. I always tease Keen that she makes everyone look like a hooker, so she started working her magic on anyone that she could grab.

This was after all our fun with makeups and hair brushes and I do have to admit that I don't think any of us really pass as hookers!

The main event was getting mom all refreshed! check out this before picture. Keen went to town on her make up and we took her to a salon near our shopping and got her all dolled up.

This is the after! Two different women right!? She looked amazing and she loved her new little hair dresser friend. It took a lot of convincing to cut her hair but in the end she really liked her new look. While mom was at the salon the girls went to the outlets. It was a blast and I wish we had more time, or even another day. It's just trouble to get us all together, but I wish we could do it more often without all the kiddos and hubbies that can sometimes be a distraction from our girl fun!

2 comments:

The Gardner's said...

You gals are all so cute! Glad you could have some girl time...your mom looks great! I'm definitely going to try the nachos! Congrats on #3---super exciting!!

The Norths said...

Sounds like fun! Now I really want to know your secret about lifting and separating, so share! ;)