Thursday, July 28, 2011

So Dan has ditched me yet again. I swear he has a conference every month. It was the first time we dropped him off at the airport and Hayden didn't cry. He just kept saying " I wanna go to grandpa's house." I was sad, I always do miss my hubby. But I have to look at the positives, with no hubby around I don't have to cook real meals and I don't have to pretend to get ready everyday. :)

my little digital camera is really not great at focusing, but here are so fun ones for you mom. Oh wait did I forget to mention that my family ditched me too!!! Yeah they are all up at a family reunion in the mountains some where getting eaten alive by skittos! Yes, I am a tad bit jealous, but camping + 2 wild kids + prego - hubby= craziness for mom, not to mention the cost of flying out. I will try and make another trip before miss Hadley has to pay for a ticket but no plans as of now. But mom here are some pics for when you are re cooperating from your trip. They have a little story time and craft at the mall a few times a month. The kids just go wild with there buddies running around. They always have free face painting and the last couple times we haven't gotten it done (thankfully my son does not like standing in long lines) but it was a short line and Hayden loved his pirate. Hadley does not like to be bossed so she will not sit and get anything painted.

Dancing at story time. I felt like my kids were a little out of control this week. But they had awesome naps when we got home.

This is Hayden's "no babies allowed"shirt. Yes, according to Hayden "I getting big mom, Hadley getting baby." Check out this kids hair! It has grown in so straight! Much less wild than last year. This hair do has had some assistance with a little gel and hair spray.

Trying so hard to get everyone to look, but Hadley does not like the flash.

Hayden has taken up an interest in robots. Maybe more of an obsession, by the looks of that face? Oh he looks just like his dad and uncles when they where little.

Proof that Hadley is getting a little hair. It's outta control most of the time.

Playing ice cream play dough and Hayden has to make a road. Hadley tried like 20 times to eat the play dough ice cream cone and every time would say "Yucky"

Sunday morning fun

Chillaxin

Was that a blonde Tom Cruise?

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Your kids are so cute. Their little personalitys show so much in their pictures. I love it. I do think Hadley is getting some hair! :)