Saturday, August 11, 2012

My baby



 I am way behind like usual with blogging, but I wanted to post the the last few months of photos of my baby girl! I love, love, love having a baby! She is pretty funny and puts up with so much from her big sister. She trying so hard to crawl right now and gets so upset that she can only go backwards. But she is happy as a clam if you let her lean on something so she can cruise around on her feet. She has great balance.
 Kylee DOES NOT like baby food! my goodness it is such a chore to try and shovel that stuff down her throat, so we have been trying to find solid foods that are easy to eat.

 She sucks her thumb more often now, and if you take it out she will growl at you. Well she growls a lot lately. If you blow a raspberry on her belly she will blow one right back at you with her lips!
 Yeah her relationship with her sister is a love, hate. I am just preparing myself for the teenage years. Hadley can't help be all over such a cute little thing, but doesn't really know or want to stop bugging her!



 Don't mind the half naked girls in swimming suits, just note the naked baby. Went swimming with the fam and I forgot Ky's swiming suit! Can you believe how horrible I am! Well she went naked until some lifeguard threatened that all children must be in a bathing suit. SO......she wore her cousins suit.....her boy cousin! Yeah memories.
 Camping didn't even phase this girl, she is ready to party anytime.
 Playing with her boy cousin Gibson. They got a long quite well. I can totally see them sharing raisins in the future :)
 Comparing thighs on this one :)
 4th of July Parade

 Comparing size and weight Aunt Keen uses those Insanity muscles!
OOOOHhhhh the things this girls puts up with....

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Im so sad and happy looking these pictures! She is so sweet! Gibs will help her eat that baby food :) She is just gorgeous. I love the rompers and pearls!

mid said...

https://www.iidyanie.com/2019/10/khusus-wanita-berikut-kartu-kredit.html