Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ShOuT OuT tO SmOkEs

This is my kitty Smokey. I know some people are in Love with there animals, but smokes is truly awesome. He is so calm and friendly, even to little kids that maul him to death. He has been sick for sometime now, something to do with cancer on his intestines. I am a true believer that even though pets can be your best friends, they are not humans. So no expensive surgery for smokes. He just keeps getting skinner and skinner (he used to be so fat we called him chunker bunk) It is so sad to see him like this. But I have been thinking a lot about my little buddy back at home (he had to stay with Mom and Dad.) Just wanted to remind every one of Smokes and how awesome he is! LOVE YOU SMOKEY!




2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love smokey he truely is the best kitty cat. It takes a real trooper to put up with corby like he does. He is so sweet. I still can remember you getting so mad when he would choose my bed over yours. Love ya smokes!

The Cassity's said...

How long have you had Smokey? He isn't the cat you have had forever is he? He just looks familiar, or my mind is tricking me. Your belly is cute by the way, I think you look little still. You really haven't gotten big everywhere.