Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun Weekend

Heather and McKenna came out and spent the weekend with Dan and I. We had a lot of fun. On Friday night we went to the Conservatory's big illumination grand opening. It wasn't as spectacular as we were wanting, but it keep us entertained. They had a Chihuly exhibit which Dan is OBSESSED with. One of his goals is to collect a piece of his glass art(yeah it is pretty pricey, maybe when we win the lottery!) Daniel and McKenna became pretty good buddies.



We spent Saturday up at Kirkland. It was just perfect weather. Kenna gave us a little taste of having a kid around, but she is a super cute girl. We had a little picnic out by the Kirkland Temple which was so fun.

9 comments:

andrea said...

You guys should have called us! You could have stopped by for lunch :)

Jamie said...

That picture is cool! And your belly is so cute I can hardly wait only two more weeks. Tell that boy to hurry up!!! :)

Jen said...

It looks like you guys had fun.

Lovin Life Together said...

When you win the lottery could you please share your winnings! It looks like you had a lot of fun, I wish we were there. I can't wait for that baby to come.

The Cassity's said...

I have been checking your blog for the last month waiting to see when that little boy was coming!!! Where is he?

Heather Crozier said...

Thanks again for everything you did for me while I was there. :)

Julienne said...

You are getting so dang close! Good luck to you and I hope all goes well and no problems.

andrea said...

I'm wondering if you have had your baby yet, or if you have the delivery scheduled and know when!? How exciting. Whenever you do go into labor, good luck!

We are coming down to Columbus next Saturday for our ward temple trip...depending on if you've had the baby or not....we should meet for dinner! Let me know what you think!

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Hey Holly! It's been awhile, I don't see you guys in Logan anymore! How are you guys doing? Congratulations on your little boy! That's so exciting.