Thursday, August 28, 2008

INTRODUCING Hayden

Our handsome man showed up Monday August 25 @11:10 p.m. after 13 hours of labor. Which was probably the easiest labor EVER! No one told me that you can be in labor and sleep! Dan and I are so proud of this little guy!

6 lbs 13 oz
20 1/4 inches
perfectly healthy!






Mom and I got to spend so much needed time together, and she got to be at the hospital when it all went down, I loved having my mom share in such an amazing moment. She was able to wait with me while I was in labor and we caught up on a few seasons of the Office. Than she got booted out for a while, but was still able to share all the after fun! Love you MOM!



Hayden is so alert (when he is awake) He just stares into the abyss, Dan said he has got his mom scuzzes down already.



This was the big "home from the hospital" outfit, yeah didn't quite fit!



Rosy, chunky cheeks, you can tell he knows how to eat!



I am only into this a few days but I am totally loving it! So worth all the waiting. Hayden and I are still trying to figure each other out, but give us some time. Heavenly Father chose to give me an uncomplicated pregnancy and a happy healthy baby. I am so happy. You should see Dan get SO excited when he walks in the door and heads right for Hayden (HELLO I AM STILL HERE! jk) He has totally stepped up to the craziness of a new born. It is unreal that we are now parents, when I still feel like a kid myself. But so far this is amazing. Hayden is a wonderful addition to our family. I just want to eat up his chubby cheeks!


This one is for my family, this is our little guys nursery. So tiny in that huge crib!

20 comments:

Ellen said...

Hooray! SO cute! I'm so happy for you guys and he is ADORABLE! Holly, you look AMAZING! I totally didn't let my Dan take any pics of me (which I am regretting now.) But you look AWESOME! And I love the nursery! Do you need a meal? I make a mean freezer chicken pot pie! :)

Heather Crozier said...

Dangit. I'm ready to go back to Ohio. He is so cute. I want to hold him really bad. Maybe I am starting to get baby hungry again. Thanks, a lot. Haha.

Heidi said...

He is darling! So glad everything is going well! His nursery is way cute.

Jen said...

Congratulations. We are very happy for you.

Unknown said...

yipppeee! he's here! ok, ok, holly, stop making us all look bad. nice super model pictures of yourself after just barely giving birth! jerk. :) jk.
ha!
you look great and he is so cute! what a handsome little man! you're going to have such a blast with him. kids make everything so much fun! congratulations to both of you!!!

ps so jealous of your cute nursery!

Jamie said...

Im so excited for you! I love these pictures he is so cute I love the scuz he has on his face in the picture with mom. I have a feeling he is going to fit right it with us girls! :) And Dan looks so happy he is really going to make a great dad. Your nursery is darling you'll have to help me paint my house next time you come around and show me your sweet skills! Love you guys! Congrats!

Zack said...

Congratulations! He is darling! I love the nursery, way cute! Also, I love that your hair is perfect and makeup is done in the picture, you don't even look like you just had a baby!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Congratulations! He is simply adorable. You look amazing, and so happy. Isn't it the best?! Good luck in the coming weeks! Take advantage of all the help!

Davis Family said...

Oh my goodness!! He is sooooo cute! And you sound and look like you are doing fabulous! Congratulations to you both. What a beautiful little family you are!

Amee Campbell said...

Oh Holly!! I've been watching your blog waiting to see when you had him! Congratulations, he is so cute! It sounds like you are really enjoying being a mom! Maybe I'll think about having one :) Talk to you soon!

andrea said...

How cute is he!? Congratulations! His nursery is adorable too.

We will be in Columbus tomorrow for our ward temple trip, I know I mentioned this already but wasn't sure if I said the date. Anyway- we'd love to stop by and say hi, or meet for dinner. Not sure if you've had the little guy out yet, probably not!

My cell is 480.277.2504 and devin's is 480.277.2505 We'll be done with the Youth baptisms around 2 or 2:30pm call us!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

congrats Holly and Dan, your little guy is cute and looks healthy and strong! I am SO happy for you, that your labor went smoothly.

Julienne said...

Congrats he is so cute and you look so good! Yeah 13 hours really is nothing but I can't say much I've never been in 13 hours of labor! Glad he came out healthy and that everything went well now you can enjoy being a mom.

Kathy & Steve said...

Congratulations! Your life is changed forever, as is your heart and soul. Lucky you! Aunt K

The Metcalf's said...

Congratulations you two! He is adorable and the nursery is way cute! Hello good times! :)

The Norths said...

Holls he is SO cute! Congratulations!! What a blessing! His room is completely adorable too, by the way. You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

HOLLY!!! He's sooo stinkin' cute! i can't wait to meet him. What a special present. From the pictures he looks like his mommy. I am so happy for you hun. Congratulations you three!

Lovin Life Together said...

You had a baby? No way, that's crazy. We are so excited for you guys and Corbin finally has a cousin on our side of the family. Hayden looks like a perfect little guy and we are stoked to watch him grow up. Congrats on your new beginnings.
Love Always,
Eli, Colleen and Corby

Tara said...

Congratulations! He is darling! I am glad you had a great delivery. Here's a big hug from us! I can't wait to see baby Hayden, and see you guys as parents. You will do a wonderful job! We are so happy for your new little family!

The Cassity's said...

congratulations! What a hansome man. I can't believe how sweet he is. I like the name a lot.