Thursday, October 30, 2008


Well Hayden is 2 months old now, I seriously have no idea where the time went. I have been horrible at taking pictures but I tried a photo shoot with Hayden and his best friend Mr. Sprinkles. Just proof that Hayden DOES smile and doesn't always have a constipated look on his face!

Everyone said Hayden looks just like his dad but I think he is looking more and more like Mom everyday. What do you think?

Yes, I actually got Dan to dress up, talk about pulling teeth. I painted his face and realize he looked like he had mad cow disease! But the ward Halloween party was a blast, I just love Halloween! I think Hayden is the cutested pumpkin I have ever seen!

Well now that Hayden is 2 months old I need to post about how awesome this kid is! So I will have a another "photo" shoot and talk ALL about my little Haders!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it. All of it. I am so proud of Dan for dressing up, if he didn't I would have kicked his butt. Your cute as always. And Hayders... Hayders has grown so much in three weeks its crazy. I miss him tell him to slow it down. Tell him to be like Peter Pan and never grow up. :) Happy Halloween!!!
Love ya!

Lovin Life Together said...

He is getting so big, so fast. He is a good mix of the both of you. In the picture on top he definately has your scuzzies. He is so cute, I hope you guys have a great halloween with your little jackolantern!

Heidi said...

He's the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen too. He is such a doll! Love your costumes too!

Kathy & Steve said...

Uhm. Holly. I can sort of see why you had a hard time talking Dan in to that costume. It is udderly ridiculous. Heh. It rocks that Hayden has a mom and dad that still love to have fun! Aunt K

Kaydee and the boys said...

Man that kid is a cutie, I can't believe he's 2 months either!! Good job you two.

The Cassity's said...

He is porking out very well. I was always sad I never had chunky babies. Cute Halloween costumes.