Sunday, January 25, 2009

5 Months

Today Hayden is 5 months, and boy is he growing! The poor little guy has had a cold all week and is just miserable. I wish so bad I could make my little boy happy. He sure makes me a happy mom. Here is a list of things Hayden has been up to these last few weeks...

- He has found that he loves anything that mom and dad have. Especially the remote!
- He will smile at just about anything, even if he is in the middle of a tantrum
- He can sit up by himself
- He has no interest in rolling over, no matter how much coaching he gets
- Books are the coolest new thing
- He attacks cereal, like mom attacks a bowl of ice cream
- His head is getting some peach fuzz
- He thinks Dad is SSOOOO much cooler than mom.
- He loves to eat his hands so much that he wants other to eat them too!
- peek-a-boo is the most hilarious thing ever





9 comments:

Jamie said...

I cant believe he is five months already. Just last night me and Mike were looking at picture of Hayders saying how it has been WAY TO LONG since we have seen him! Tell him to stop growing up so stinking fast! Love ya!

Kari said...

Wow! Didn't we just see you guys a month ago? Hayden looks so grown up, I can't believe it! He is still so stinkin' cute! Lily is working on catching up to him, a whole whoppin' 10 pounds. I guess she thinks she needs to be the same size as Hayden when she gets to see him again!:)

Heidi said...

He is so cute and you are such a cute mom, too! I want to meet little Hayden so much!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I just had to stop and tell you what a cute little boy you have! Seriously, I had to re-look at all the pictures, I just love that face!

Lovin Life Together said...

He looks like he has grown so much since I saw him last. He is a spitten image of his daddy! What a Happy baby, he is so cute, I miss him.

Heather Crozier said...

Such cute smiles!

Kaydee and the boys said...

What a cute little guy! Don't worry about the rolling over... mine is almost 12 months and STILL shows no interest in rolling. :) He really is so cute. We miss you guys!!

Amee Campbell said...

Oh Holly, Hayden is so cute! I really can't believe he is already 5 months old. Wow, it's gone by fast. You guys look like you are all doing very well.

The Norths said...

What a little cutie!! Thanks for the updates! It's so much fun to "watch" him grow through the stories and pictures