Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hayden's Blessing

When we went home we blessed our baby boy. We gave him a name and a blessing in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. It was performed at my in-laws and everyone in my immediate family attended. Daniel gave the blessing. It was an awesome experience. I want to let you know how grateful I am to be a part of this Church and raise my family with the knowledge that I have of it. I truly believe God is the way to happiness. I will try and raise my children to find that happiness.

Threw all the busyness going on, I didn't get a family photo, HELLO HOLLY! But we got plenty of Hayden in his outfit that Liz helped me make. He looked super cute. Such a special day!



1 comments:

Jamie said...

Dan did an awesome blessing. We were so happy we got to be there for such a special event. His little outfit was done really well he looked like a prince!