Tuesday, July 28, 2009

11 Months

We have been playing hard this month and I love it. Here are some recent pics of Hayden and what we have been up to.

We went to the Jazz and Rib feast this weekend, oh I am drueling thinking about it. So good! They had all sorts of stuff to do and plenty of free samples! It was right on the egde of the river. This is a view of our beautiful city from the river. I love this place.
They had a tent with safari animals and kiddo was in awe. He is really starting to comprehend what is going on around him.
The lion even made noises, We got a tough kid. I thought he might get scared but he thought it was pretty awesome.



This is Hayden eating breakfast and saying " I'll get you my pretty!"
The Hamburger feast. A lot more low key, but still enjoyable. I didn't take any pic's besides my kid running away from us on the hill and........
The Hamburger man. He looks more like an ice cream treat to me, but use your imagination
Hayden enjoys the outside like most normal kids and banging on the windows.
When is dad going to be home??
Kiddo bugging Dad to death (he gets it from me) We had to put locks on all the cupboards, Hayden thought he needed to help the whole time. But once he realized what we were up to, he wasn't to happy with us.

Sunday snuggles. If you can get him to slow down for two seconds this boy loves to snuggle and I LOVE IT!
Ever since this kid learned how to walk he has figured out the back door goes out side. He will run from the living room all the way to our bedroom and just pound on the glass until he gets let out.
Why he loves it so much out there I have no idea, all but one toy out there. But as a boy he has to get dirty. This is what his feet look like every time I let him out there. And the other day this is what his face looked like.....
Scared me to death I had no idea what it was until I took a closer look and took a deep breath and realized it was only dirt. Apparently deliciously tasty dirt for Hayden. I totally have a boy!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ribs yum, hamburgers yum, hayders yum, and dirt oh so yummy!! So many tasty things! I am so glad his is getting to be busy I hope he bugs ya so you'll send him my way!!! PARTY!!! I love that hayds is now a witch!! Is he practicing for halloween? Miss you guys! Excited only two weeks tell we party with the crew -1 (Dan boo!!)

Kari said...

Cute pics, Holly! I think every kid tastes dirt at least once, some more than once(Ellie)! We miss you guys, but we're glad you're having fun.

andrea said...

You are a great mom! I love the picture of Hayden by the Lion, that face is classic!! And the hamburger man of course :) Columbus looks like it has a lot to do, I miss that about Cleveland. I am slowly finding the fun stuff to do here, it takes time!