Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Passports

So we are planning a little trip to Canada soon which meant Hayden and I needed to get our passport taken care of. Yes, my infant son had to get a picture on his passport. So we quickly took some pictures trying to get kiddo to set still. With all the silly requirements and what not, we came up with a few good ones and this is the one the U.S. of A. put on my sons passport......



Looks like a thug to me! The hilarious thing about this picture is, it will be on his passport for 5 YEARS! Do you think this will pass when he is 5 trying to get threw customs!? I thought it was comical.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

He is so hard core!!! PEACE BRO. HA I didnt know babies had to have passports!!! Crazy. Take me to Cananda please?

Rosie said...

Congrats on baby #2. Where in Canada are you going?

Anonymous said...

that's awesome holly~ love it~ congrats on the baby, when will u find out what it is? i think it's a girl!! hehe!

Lovin Life Together said...

My little nephew is already getting criminal mug shots, what does his future hold? Cute boy!!!

andrea said...

Hahaha that is too cute! We took the kids to Toronto last October and didn't need passports! They must have just changed their rules? What territory in Canada are you going to?