Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jam, Jam


We had an awesome visit from Jam this last week. She flew into Indy and she and Lori drove out to Ohio to see our fam. I am still going threw sister withdrawls! Having her here makes me realize how much I miss having her around.

Yeah you try to get two little kids to look at the camera at the same time!

Hayden loved seeing Jam, even though he couldn't quite say her name. Jam is SO good with kids, and was so patient with Hayden and helped get the onry out of his pants more than once!

Jam got to meet Hadley and Jam, Lori and Jen got to be there for Hadley's special day. We were able to bless her that Sunday. Dan did a great job. I on the other hand didn't do so well, Hayden was probably the worst he has even been in sacrament I was so ready to send him to nursery that I took ZERO pic's! We will have to do a reenactment, because she looked beautiful in her dress. Lori made Hadley and I matching bracelets! SO cute!

We went to Coco Keys water resort which was a blast! But TOTALLY not worth full price, thank goodness we had discount tickets. Jam was so fun with Hayden and loved helping him swim, She is going to be an awesome mom some day!

Hayden was a little scarred at first and had to hold sis's hand as he walked around to check out the scene.

Lori, Jam and I went a little crazy on the headband making. Here are just a few of the ones we made. But it was really fun and I have gotten many comments on my headbands being out and about! Jam struggled a bit, so she was quickly put on gluegun duty while Lori and I worked in the sweat shop producing the roses!

Jam got her hot gluegun fingers all over my christmas toy! She is so creative and loved playing and cutting out things, she made me some sweet scrapbook pages and she got started on her home made calander, where does she get all her ideas from!??

Of course we had to take them to my new addiction, a hamburger joint in town. I think we all scarfed the burgers! We also went with Lori and Jen to gallory hop, and did some fun window shopping and found some treats for Jamies dog, Tacoma. Time went SO fast, and I wish I could be closer and see my family more often. It is such a treat to have them out here!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I LOVE YOUR HEADBANDS!! Can you teach me how to make them! They are AWESOME!! :)

Kari said...

Love the headbands too, Holly. So cute! They probably would be hidden in my curly fro, but so cute!

Jamie said...

I really had so much fun! I can't believe that it has already come and gone!! BOO! Anyway thanks for having me! PS thanks for posting all the awful pictures of me!

Heidi said...

How fun to have them come visit! Family is the best. We should get together sometime. We're not that far away anymore!