Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tell me what you think?

So I was reminiscing tonight and looking through old photos from before we moved to Ohio, and first of all I want to say how much I TOTALLY miss my super cute nieces and Corby! Dan and I used to spend so much time with Abbi and loved every minute of it and now I feel like we barely know her! Oh she was a blast! To this day we still laugh about her wanting to put bacon in everything we pretended to cook (thanks to her dad who loved bacon) and how we would play with her "chicken" aka kitchen! When looking at pictures of Corbin, I can't believe how cute he was and his brother Lukie really is his twin. Anyhoo... I saw a couple pictures of Ellie and keep saying, oh my gosh Daniel, this looks like my little girl! I swear Hadley looks so much like Ellie, I couldn't really find a picture that does justice, but tell me if I am just hoping Hadley looks as cute as Ellie! The nose, ears, lips and eyebrows! I wish I had a better picture, but tell me what you think?



5 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

They do look a lot a like. The nose, cheeks and eyes. Oh I just want to pinch those cheekers!

Lovin Life Together said...

On the side note, she looks a little like Lukers.

Jamie said...

I think they look like sisters! Oh so cute! I miss her!

Kari said...

So funny! Before I read what you wrote I looked at the picture and thought, wow, Hadley has the same PJ's we have. Wait a second, that's me in the background. They do look a lot alike. Funny, cause Ellie is pretty much a replica of me not Jason. Hopefully, Hadley turns into a sweeter toddler then Ellie! Love you, Ellie, but..... We can't wait to meet Miss Hadley in a few months! :)

Zack said...

Wow they really do look a lot alike! How fun! Ellie is such a cute little girl so hadley will be too!