Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fashion show, Fashion show, Fashion show at lunch

This is a no reason post, just to show off my kiddos! Many pictures!


After naps we like to kick it by the window and be on neighborhood watch, mostly we are looking for Carter across the street to wave to.

I consider myself very loved that Heavenly Father has blessed me with this darling little treat!

Hayden is turning into such a sweet boy, I usually run at night when Dan get home but today I was being ambitious and let Hayden watch a movie while a ran on the treadmill. About 30 minutes in he comes by the door and flashes THE BIGGEST grin, and goes about his business. When I am done, I walk into the hall way to find rice crispy's all over the floor (a lot of them) with a trail leading to the computer and sitting at the desk is his bowl, (which he filled himself) totally full of his rice crispys and Cars playing on the monitor. Is it just my side of the family or does anyone else's kids seem to find the pantry is the place to kick it when mom is not watching!



Hope this puts a smile on your face!

6 comments:

Kari said...

Such cute kids, Holly! I remember a day way back when... Daniel came over, I can't remember why, but he was a little put off by a pile of a whole box of Cheerios Abbi had spilled on the floor and would eat a handful ever time she ran passed it. What little did he know...LOL!

Jamie said...

Serious this post just made my day! So darling! You need to post pictures of these kiddos everyday! Then maybe I can get threw my work days! :)

The Norths said...

That last one of Hadley is so stinkin' cute! Your kids are adorable :) (PS, sneaking stuff from the pantry when no one is looking is still my favorite past time)

Kaydee and the boys said...

I love The Office. Nice title. And by the way, your kids couldn't be more cute!! Good job on the production. :)

Shelbi Jean said...

I cant believe how fast your girl is growing! Dang cute kids. I love the window story.

andrea said...

Such cute cute kids!