Friday, February 25, 2011

My life is like a yo-yo

Do you ever feel so up and down you that wonder if there is something wrong with you? I am just a mess! I can have a great week with the kids and love being a mom and in just a few hours of naughty I can forget all that happiness and just want so badly to lock myself in the closet. I will find a strong interest in a hobby and go at it strong for a day or two and then not even want to look at my waiting project. I can bawl my eyes out and have the spirit touch my heart and forget about my feelings all to quickly. Don't get me started on exercise and diet, I am on and off that band wagon to many times to count in a week. Cooking is the same story, a week or two of deli-sh food on the table followed by a week of burgers and sloppy joes. One week I will be out and about wanting to socialize and talk to anyone I can make eye contact with, and than I crawl back into my hole hiding from anyone that speaks in full sentences. Believe me I could go on... why am I posting this?? I need stability in my life, but I don't know how to obtain it. Maybe I just have A.D.D. Okay I am pretty sure I have A.D.D. But someone out there help me out. How do I keep an interest and stay motivated?

5 comments:

Zac and Shelece said...

I know exactly how you are feeling. I have been so up and down this past two years I HATE it, I just want to feel normal again. Being a mommy is great but so hard at the same time. I am here for you anytime you need someone. I love ya tons girl!!

Emily said...

I totally know what you're talking about! I'm trying to figure this out myself! Let me know if you find out a solution-until then, I'm on the lookout too!

Jamie said...

Hey Holls! I don't know the answer I feel I am the same way. But remember if you ever need someone to bawl your eyes out too. I am all ears!! Cheer up! Your ADD is actually kinda entertaining at times!! Love Ya!

Jess said...

Is this a joke? Are you actually writing about me and pretending that it's about you? Seriously, you just described me! Please let me know if you know what's wrong with us. Sometimes I really think that I need to me medicated! HAHAHA...but seriously.

Amee Campbell said...

Holly, you're amazing. Sounds pretty familiar to me too. I agree with Jam, the "ADD" is entertaining :). Miss you girly!!