Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Okay so I have been playing hard these last couple months, I swear my life is one big party. But I have been pretty anti-blog and fb lately. We all go through phases right? Anyway I have some pictures to share of recent events. Over the MLK weekend we went up north about 30 minutes to Deer field beach and just kinda kicked it. It was a gloomy day so not much for the beach but we found some playgrounds and breath taking scenery. I know I say this everytime I post, but I am in love with where I live. We were having hurricane warnings and still place was gorgeous!



yeah it was windy, but not as bad as it looks in the photo.

The next weekend my mom and Jamie came out for a little trip. I have had more visitors in the last 8 months than 4 years in Ohio (okay not really, but we are getting really close)
Mom was pretty entimated by all the alligators down here, so we had to take her to shark Valley and a Gator swamp tour. We did not disappoint. We went to Sanibal Island and went sea shell hunting. Saw a beatiful sunset on a Naples beach (horrible with names.) We drank a thousand gallons of free juice at fruit stand in Ft. Myers.


We are talking white sandy beaches PEOPLE!



Here are a couple pics with mom and the gators.
She claims she still fears for our lives in South Florida. Even though it was a 40 minute drive from our house to see the gates.

Alligator wrestling show.

Mai-Kai Polynesian restaurant. They had dancers doing dances from different islands and Men playing with fire, accidentally dropping it into the crowd and than starting the floor on fire! So entertaining.

They had the place decked out with island decor.

One of my family favorite things to do, go down to Hollywood beach and eat ice cream. Like I said, I love my life (not so much my scale after a total splurge the last 2 months of my party life, but I still love my life)


While sitting on the beach, Jam broke out her phone and started a disco for us. Oh Hadley was going crazy. The girls got the gangster moves! She puts her arms up at the 90 degree angle and rocks back and forth. Hilarious.

Of course I miss my mommy and sis and wish everyone could live closer and enjoy this weather with me it was a tad chilly while they were here, but mom needed 70 degree weather I don't think she would love what 80's feels like here! Anyhoo.. the very next weekend after they left we went to Orlando. What a blast. Lets see if I can get my act together for another post for DW!

2 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

Makes me jealous! you guys live the party life. I wish our weather looked like that here. Hadley is getting so big. You look so cute, those must be your sexy size ? shorts, way cute!

Jamie said...

I had such a good time thanks for everything! Now you can make fun of me and my "fake cough". Can I come live with you and drink juice and eat ice cream all day every day :)