Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Well its offical. I may not have an official picture, but it is what it is. It's almost like a light bulb just switched. She has been cruising and taking steps here and there for months and than tonight... well she just took off like a mad man. kinda took us by surprise. She was all over the house with in minutes.

I am strugglin in the picture department, but this was dress up today.

Hadley was dressed as princess Hadley and Hayden was prince Tonka. You have to improvise when your son has to copy everything that his sister does, vice verse. So a quick tid bit. Hayden whined for like a week that his ear was hurting him so I took him to the doc and there was NO ear infection and I think I figured it out, it was his hair, it WAS so shaggy. So I trimmed up the sides. 5 days later no complaints about his ear, but he looks like a goof. Total muffin top, 80's look. I may just buzz it off cuz I feel bad for him. I will have take a pic of him after a bath he looks Exactly like his Dad and Uncle Jason when they were little.

Nothing like a dip in the pool in February and a couple trips to the splash park

Caught red handed. OH these kiddos just feed off each other. I only see it getting worse as times goes on. You may be thinking what the CRAP is Holly doing with a jumbo tub of peanuts. I have no answer...

3 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

is she really walking now? crazy! So cute, I can't believe you guys are swimming in February. I love the 80's cut! You're related to your mom and dad as far as the big tub of peanuts goes.

Kari said...

LOL! Holly, you always make me laugh! Hadley, I'm jealous- strutin' the swim suit in February. If only... Hayden, as long as you keep your rockin' hair through your twenties you're good to go! :) Love you guys!

Kari said...

Oh, I forgot to mention I made a run to Target when we were at our hotel in Idaho over the weekend. And for what... cashews for Bruce. Ok, I had other things on my list, but... yeah.