Thursday, April 21, 2011

I funny mom

Just wanted to remember some of the cute things Hayden has said in the last couple days.

Yesterday Hayden was super grouchy in the morning and I just could not handle it. So I told him to go upstairs and take a nap in his bed (at 9:30 in the morning.) So he goes up to his bed and I leave him there for an hour. I could hear him talking with his stuff animals every so often. So I walk in his room and ask "Did you get in a good nap?" he replies "Yeah mom, I take a nap, I so funny." Guess he thought he had me tricked that he was sleeping.

Today as Hadley was going through my night stand drawer she found my bottle of loose coins, she was playing with it pretty intently. I asked her, "That is a lot of money Hadley, what are you going to buy with all that money?" Without skipping a beat Hayden chimes in "ice cream and cheese!"

Today after he did his business on his little potty he stood up and said, "Mom, I poop a hot dog!"

2 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

Oh man, a hot dog, that is hilarious!

Jamie said...

You teaching Hayden to follow in your footsteps for your (our) love for icecream. Gotta start saving now if you want to be able to afford the habit or ice cream!!! Your kids crack me up!