Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More Hayden

Okay until Mom gets down a few sizes this blog will only have pictures of my two handsome men! Like anyone that comes to visit us, the first place we take them to is Handels. I already love ice cream but Handels is the best, they actually have quite a few excellent ice cream places in town.

Tummy time.

Hayden hates to be naked, you would think I was torturing him everytime we do a diaper change, so you can only image what bath time is like.
Before....

After. He loves being snuggled in a warm blanket, who wouldn't!?

Mom is getting better and better at the burrito wrap, but I don't have it down perfect yet! And mom is still ALWAYS hot so we get to bundle this guy up for naps.

7 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

Sounds like you're getting the mom thing down pretty good now. Those pictures of Hayden kinda look like Corby when he was born. I'll email you some look alike pics.
My new nephew is so cute.

Jamie said...

Holls Im loving Hayden he is so adorable. I think you are going to be such a great fun mom. I am so excited for that ice cream your taking me there right? I looks sooo... good and you know us girls we are ice cream addicts!

Heidi said...

He is such a cutie!

The Cassity's said...

He is so cute. I love those pictures of him. I think that your burrito wrap is pretty good.

Heather Crozier said...

That's it. I'm going back there. I've been craving that dang Handel's Icecream since the day I left Ohio. Hehe. Mmmmm...the dark chocolate chunk kind. Too bad you can't mail it to me.

I love my mom's face in the photo. It's so funny. I guess she likes the icecream as much as I do.

Oh, and I bet you look just fine. No hiding!

Have fun with your cute baby! Come visit us out here soon.

Liz Yost said...

If you are not going to post pictures of yourself at least take them for you or you'll regret not having any of you and Hayden. I only have 2 maybe 3 with Carter and now he's nine months old. He'll never know I loved to snuggle him at that age because of the lack of pictures!

andrea said...

Hey! I got your message when we got home. I was sorry we missed you guys :( But it might be better since we had the kids, you probably didn't want your brand new baby around a bunch of kids!! Maybe next time. I'd love to try the ice cream place too. We hit up the Jefferson Outlets....Pottery Barn and William Sonoma equals heaven. You are lucky to be so close!