Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aunt Jamie and Uncle Mike

So we Jamie and Mike came and visited us this weekend. So nice to have a them here, we had a blast. I haven't been doing much blogging so I am making up for it with all the pictures. Jamie might post the same pic's but all well.



Mike and Dan's Adventure to White Castle. We have been waiting for them to come to town to try White castle, the famous "Slider" They weren't horrible but I definitely won't be craving these again! How's your stomach Mike??

We went mini golfing and of course it was haunted! Pretty scary!

Yeah Jam and Mike were a lot more scared than Dan and I.

Crazy story, this caged up spider kidnapped Jam and I and was planning to eat us up, until Hayden saved us!


We even made new friends

Hayden had to show off his skills of course, unfortunately he didn't finished the course due to his nap time. Holly was kicking butt on the course and Almost had the whole game, but I had ONE bad round, if I would have been playing Jam style I would have taken a 3 instead of a 7!


We headed to kirtland. It is always nice to remember the saints gathered here in Ohio. Such a gorgeous, relaxing day.

The Zoo was a blast. Can you believe how huge this gorilla is? Well he thought Mike was a threat to him so he tried to attack Mike, it was hilarious, good thing there was a thick pane of glass between the two. Mike, you could have taken him!



Yes, it is a real alligator.

The train ride that lasted about 2 mintutes.


Jam had to spoil Hayden with a super cute Halloween outfit, and AWESOME socks.

Pizza with the crew.

We really had so much fun, thanks for coming and visiting. My house feels so empty now. Hayden loved getting to meet his aunt and uncle.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

We had so much fun. Thanks so much for letting us come crash your joint. I would love to come visit again. And we are really excited to see and hang out again in Dec. Tell Hayders not to grow to much in the mean time!! Keep it "REEL" :)

Heather Crozier said...

Looks like so much fun. Hey, I wonder how many times you will get to go to Kirtland while you live so close. I suppose you probably actually got to go in the temple this time because Mikenna wasn't there?

Haha.

Can't wait to see Hayden in December! My mom's always talking about him.

Lovin Life Together said...

I'm jealous, I wish I could have been there. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Haden is so cute! EJ said that White Castle and those sliders are pretty gross. Yuck!