Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Party

Every year Circleville has an all out Pumpkin Hooray. We have gone every year and I swear every time it gets funner. This time Lori and Jen came with us, but my camera died so she has all the good pics! I carried Hayden around on my carrier and he was dang cute the whole time. Ellen made him this super cute hat that was perfect for the weather. We ate... fried oreo's (pretty good) hot chocolate, pumpkin bread, pumpkin salsa, pumpkin fudge(gross.) Things pumpkin we did not eat...pizza, burgers, pie, cheesecake, waffles, dounuts, butter, things I can't remember. What would you dare try? I am NOT a pumpkin person, (unless of course it is pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!) I am just in it for the fun. Here are the winners for biggest pumpkins.



Hades and his awesome hat. Wow if you want to wear a kid out take him to the festival!

Thanks Lori and Jen for coming, send me some pics to post!!

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Yay! Thanks for the pic and shout out! The hat and gloves look SO cute on Hayden!

Lovin Life Together said...

I wish I could have been there, I'm all about pumpkin anything. I'm not sure about those fried oreo's though. Haders looks so cute. You're lookin pretty good too!

Jamie said...

Punkins oh do I love punkins! Sounds like fun and very yummy maybe we can go with you one year! Hayders looks awesome in his out fit! You and Dan look cute as always!

The Cassity's said...

What a cute little man. Gabe keeps saying "baby" and pointing at the picture. I think he thinks he is cool.

Heidi said...

He looks so dang cute in those hat and gloves! What a fun festival, I want to go!

The Norths said...

Hayden looks so adorable in his little hat! I love that picture.