Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Maternity Photos

I decided to get some maternity photos this time around and well I pretty much got the whole family involved. Let me just say I was never really into the maternity photo thing before. You fill so ugly and huge pregnant, but this was SUCH a good experience. If you are in the Ohio area you need to go to Amy Suzanne photography. She was awesome, she made me feel so special and beautiful! Amy was also SO patience with my little guy who was not so cooperative in the cold. Another plus she gives a discount to students. Check out her blog and our pictures!

http://www.amysuzannephotographic.com/apps/blog/

7 comments:

Tharon & Alicia said...

Way cute! I like the one with Hayden grabbing at your legs. She is only about 10 days away.

Kari said...

OMG! So cute, Holly! I'm so jealous of the no stretch mark belly. You're such a cute little family!

Rosie said...

Cute pictures!

Jamie said...

These are so cute! Seriously holly you look so good! I can't beleive you are having a little one so soon! Im so excited for Hayds to have a girl to pick on ! :) This pictures are great!! Miss you guys!

Chelese and Zac said...

Oh my heck those pictures are so cute. You have a beautiful family!! I can't wait to see the new little one!!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Very fun!! Good luck and enjoy your little girl when she arrives shortly:).

Unknown said...

so cute!
you look great--tell dan hello!