Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ortho Residency

Well if you haven't heard yet, this family is headed to Ft. Lauderdale Florida in 6 months. I have to admit I am so excited to be living in a vacation spot for a few years, but also a little nervous. First thought.... "sweet I get to kick it with gators all the time!" second thought.... " would if a gator tries to eat my kid!" I know I am weird. Daniel really loved the people in the program and we got a chance to visit a ward down there, very nice people. Dan will be one of only two boys in his program! But we are so grateful to our Heavenly Father to give our family the opportunity to fulfill Daniel's career goals. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for us and everything he does is for a reason, even though we may never know why. I will soon be starting my own career goal of beach bum with two kids, wish me luck!

P.S. Palm trees love visitors!

5 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

Congrats!!! I'm looking forward to the beach, but not the gators. Congratulations Dan that is such a hudge accomplishment, I know you will do great!

Chelese and Zac Mason said...

Way to go Dan!! I am so excited for you guys, I would be more excited if you wrote you were moving back to North Ogden, but I will just have to plan a vacation. I miss you guys!! Good luck with the new baby soon!!

Kathy & Steve said...

Congrats to the Rudd family! As for the gator issue: Go to Amazon.com... maybe they have a book on Gator Wrestling. Good luck with that!

Jen said...

Yay. What a great place to live.

The Norths said...

Holy cow Florida!! How fun! Congrats!! Have fun with the gators! :)