Saturday, December 19, 2009

Not yet

That's right the ticker to the side says today is the day! Little girl has not made an appearance, but I am having plenty of contractions. I go in on Tuesday to be induced if she doesn't work her magic by then. I have actually been feeling a lot better the last couple of days, compared to the misery I have been experiencing. In the mean time my mother in law and sister in law joined us and have been wonderful company the last few days. I am so excited to have them here for Christmas, yes I feel a little guilty taking them away from the rest of the family, but not bad enough to tell them to stay home! :)

Well wish me luck in the next few days and let me know if you have any suggestions to help me move into labor a little faster!

6 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

My guess is it will happen tomorrow. So be ready, your big sister is never wrong!!! J/K. No suggestions here, I just feel bad for you. I'm glad your fam is there to help. Good luck!!

Ellen said...

GOOD LUCK HOLLY!! I'm sorry she hasn't come yet but we are SO excited for you guys!!

Kathy & Steve said...

The pictures are amazing Holly. Truly.

Jen said...

I'm just wishing you luck and will be thinking about you. I was giving birth not too long ago myself. I don't have any suggestions. People gave me plenty of advice to induce my labor with Megan and none of it worked. An induction was nice though. I had time to clean the house, shower, and have everything ready when I came back. Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of my new great niece :)

Kari said...

I received plenty advice to induce labor too. Hate to tell you this but, I believe baby comes when their ready, unless induced! I was at a 4 for at least 3 weeks, had my membranes stripped and lost my plug and still never went into labor naturally with Lily. I was walking and doing the elliptical and bouncing on my exercise ball- nothing. I've heard of people drinking tea and caster oil, but all that does is give you diarrhea. There are pressure points that are said to induce labor- you could try that. Good luck!

Chelese and Zac said...

I hope you have had her by now, but if not...good luck girl!! I am so excited for you. Two kids are so much fun. I am glad you have family there to help you. That's awesome!! Merry Christmas!!