Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We shall call her.........

Yes, it took us a while to decide on a name. We actually jetted out of the hospital without a name, and oh boy they were all over us like we had committed a crime for not naming our child! But all is well now. She will be known as Hadley Lynne. The middle name was the hardest thing to pick I really wanted something different for a middle name, but in the end it just looked like our little girl. Hadley had her pic's taken yesterday. My baby girl is a week old ALREADY! Wow. Here is a preview of little miss sis.
http://www.amysuzannephotographic.com/apps/blog/

Hayden went to Hadley's one week appointment and the poor guy has his first ear infection. He is loving his little sis and likes to share his trucks. He is growing up so fast, he has officially started talking. Besides Mom, Dad and the beloved NO, CaRs has been added to his vocab with an occasional moRe.

My mother in law has been heaven sent along with my hubby! Two kids under two is a lot of work, something is always going on. But these little spirits are SO worth it.

8 comments:

The Metcalf's said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable and I love her name!

Jen said...

I love the name Hadley! I imagine Cindy is a great help.

Lovin Life Together said...

She is a cutie, I can't wait to see more. I love her name, it fits just right. I'm glad you've got lots of help. Soak it in while you can. I can't believe Hayden is talking, he's growing up way too fast!!

musson said...

Can I tell you how much I love that name?! OH!! I'm in love with it. I do want to meet this sweet girl so just let me know when a good time is.
*PLEASE tell me if you can hear Kate, it's the fun sleep training stage.

Christa said...

Congrats! That means all three sister-in-laws with the middle name lynne and lynn :) Will have their oldest daughters with the same middle name. So fun! Hope all is going well!

Kari said...

Cute, cute Holly! She's adorable! Ellie has had an ear infection too, kids are fun aren't they!?!

Jamie said...

I heart her!!!!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Congratulations! What a sweetie pie. So... where did you get that pregnancy countdown that you use to have on your blog, I've been trying to find it!! kaydeegehrke111@hotmail.com