Monday, July 12, 2010

A lot of people ask me...

I know I need to unpack some stuff, but while this is on my mind. I used to get asked alot "Do you like having your kids so close in age?" Now that we are in a new place the question is arising again. I have to admit, when Hadley was first born, it was hard. Two little kids that tiny with so many needs is a struggle. But I really loved every minute of it. Okay maybe a minute or two when Hayden was hard core into a tantrum for some unknown reason. But I love it. Now that things are kinda slowing down and settling in, Hayden and Hadley have really started bonding more than ever. I can't even image how Hayden would be without his little sis. I can't image my life without her seriously sweet spirit (anyone that has met her can testify how true that statement it!) Having the two so close in age has made both their personalities grow in ways I would have never imagined. So to answer your question, "I love it." not to say I will do this with all my kids, or that everyone should do it that way. But it sure worked for Hayden and Hadley only being 16 months apart!

5 comments:

Zac and Shelece said...

I totally know how you feel, Tegan and Kyson are only 16 months apart too, but I LOVE it!! They are so close and are best friends I couldn't imagine life without both of them!!

Jeremy and Maria said...

Hi we miss you guys. It sounds like you are having a blast. I think we should already start planning a reunion on the beach.

Jamie said...

Love these kids!!! Enough said.

Jess said...

Hi. I'm blog stalking you.

Nicole said...

While I can't relate from a mother's perspective, as a child - I have LOVED it. I have brothers just older and just younger than me (my mom had the three of us in less than three years). I wouldn't trade it for anything, even though we probably came close to driving our parents crazy. *