Monday, July 12, 2010

We made it

Okay a quick post, I don't have much time on my hands now but a quick update. We made it to Florida, wow! I love it, love it, love it. I have hardly unpacked because I have been playing so hard. In one week we have already gone to the beach multiple times. It is so pretty and our place is amazing, our neighborhood is great and our ward, awesome. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transition. I have taken absolutely no pictures. The kids are doing SO much better (kids meaning Hayden) now they are settled a bit. Hadley got her first very own bed last night! First time since she was born. No more sleeping on floors in closets! I love that girl! Hayden is now talking in sentences, which is making life so much easier! He got his life jacket on and loved floating in the ocean on Saturday. k, I need to actually unpack while the kids are snoring for a minute!

2 comments:

The Palmers said...

I am so happy for your, but so sad I didn't get to say goodbye. Where in flordia are you? my cousin lives in coral springs, near miami, if your close you should look her up

Jamie said...

Im so glad you made it. And things are going smooth. I remember Hadley sleeping on the dryer from my trip. Im happy the sweet thing now gets a real bed :)