Friday, July 23, 2010

where do I start?

So we went to Utah after graduation and spent a whole month there and did so much stuff. Lets see if I can remember. I took NO pictures, the only pics I have are ones Dan took.
We started off with the half marathon and than got to share in Shaylee's blessing day. Travis blessed her that Sunday and he did an awesome job.

Cindy took us everywhere the first week we were there, it was go go go... fun, fun, fun. I would be an understatement to say that Hayden had a hard time adjusting to being around everyone all the time. But most everyone was patient with him, while he was figuring out what was going on. We went to the Childerns Museum, El Madador, baby animal days in the valley, smimming in Layton, the fish farm, rode the frontrunner and trax, went to a splash park. What else? I am sure there is more I just can't remember, all very fun.


gateway splash pad.


Dan got his camping fix met. He went camping with his fam and hit the jackpot with the fishing pole.


Funny story. We were waiting to get on traxs to hurry and make the front runner. Waiting patiently for 5 or so minutes. Get all ready to hop on when the train comes. oh wait Hadley's stroller WOULDN'T"T FIT! wow, talk about blood pressure sky rocketing! Like five people were trying to help us fit her big behind through the doors. It seems like we tried forever but finally the doors closed on us and Dan, Hayden, Hadley and I watched as the rest of the D.R. family waved bye, bye from the windows! And we just sat on the platform. It was hilarious, we looked like a bunch of hoe bows! We did finally make it to the front runner and made everyone late, and missed the train.

U want anther fun story? Just a little pay back for Jam from an earlier episode.
AWESOME!

I made a clean get away, but Jam was in distress. I come to help her and she totally ditches and I am fighting the battle alone!

We got him good, So Ej had to take his stress out on someone. He took Colleen and almost drowned her in the kiddy pool. Totally drenched. Totally awesome. We finished the night out with fireworks to calm everyone down!

It was a really fun, pretty relaxing trip. I got to hang out a lot with my sister Colleen. I had a blast with her fam. Lukie is hilarious. I also got a lot of one on one time with my parents which doesn't happen often.
It was a much needed to trip to Utah, but it is wonderful to in our new home and on a schedule. Hayden is loving it here, but I know he misses bossing Luke and Lily around.

1 comments:

Amee Campbell said...

Oh I can just imagine your little water fight as the Lundell family. You guys totally crack me up! Glad you're enjoying Florida!