Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby girl @ 10 months

So we had a rough week and a half. Hadley started teething and apparently had a cold. She was not my baby! I was going nuts. Mom had to be at her sides at all time. Mom had to entertain her at all times. Everything was all out drama. I just keep thinking, it was bound to happy she is a girl. We went into her 9 month appointment and Doc said, "Well, you've got a cold on your hands." K, as a second time mom sometimes I think I know everything. I thought hog wash, she is teething and she gets a running nose when she is teething. A few days later nose clears up and my baby is back. Her big honking teeth are still coming in, but my baby was back! No more wines for no reason, a lot less clinging (this girl loves her momma) and she is back to holding her own when it comes to her brother. Miracle! I know she is a girl and the drama will come, but for now to is for the most part at bay. Also I would like to document that I totally shed tears when her 3rd tooth came in. She has this awesome totally cheesy smile that shows off those bottom teeth that have been there since she was 4 months. I don't want those teeth! I want her to stay the same forever! All things must come to an end....

Hadley is such a tough girl. She is fearless. She gets into EVERYTHING. So SO SOOO busy. It's is impossible for her to hold still even for a moment.

Just recently has she taken a interest in walking. NOOOOO! Tonight Dan put her on the walker and away she went! Look at that focus and determination.

She just goes!

She took my bucket of sugar and was pushing it around the kitchen so she could get to where she wanted. keep in mind, she doesn't even crawl yet. She gets around somehow, but not crawling. Remember she can't hold still. Also I want to say about how much she puts up with her brother, Hayden is so bossy! He won't let her play with any of his toys (or the one he likes the least) and totally is getting the jealous bug. Hadley lets none of it get to her. She steals toys from his hand pounces all over him and puts up with all his wrestling! She is in love with her brother. They still play together, but you can expect some yelling from Hayden "No, Havery!" Oh and Hadley loves a good make out session with anyone that is willing. She goes for the mouth but she will take a cheek or nose.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids are the cutest! They really do play well together-I'm not sure what Hayden thought of Ava though. All I know is that Ava really liked Hadley! Yay for our chub a lubs!

Jamie said...

I can not believe she is walking around like that. She is growing up so fast. She has the cutest cheesey grin. Let her know I will make out any time!! :)

Rosie said...

You have really cute kids. They grow up so fast!