Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

With my Kiddos being a little older this year Halloween was even funner than years past. We kept busy for sure. I explained everything the best I could to Hayden. What kids doesn't understand free candy? He had blast, and can now pick out a PUN-KIN from a mile a way.

Hayden is definitely in to coloring at this age, so when we went to the store to get a PUN-KIN (you must say it in a high pitched very excited voice) he wouldn't stop talking about "Daddy, home.. color PUN-KIN"

Hadley was having a hard time just kickin it while the boys were painting. She is so busy. Can you see the HUGE drainage ditch behind her??? No?

Well now can you see it??? HA! She went flying backwards and went down the ditch. SO FUNNY. She just grabbed onto the grass and held on for dear life, while mom tried to stop laughing to pick her up.
The finished product...so hot that the paint would melt when you put it on. Oh we went trick or treating in 82%. The seasons are changing but not the weather.

Best shot of his costume

Combined ward Trunk or Treat. Total blast.

Hadley made it about 30 minutes before destroying her outfit and having a huge accident, which she has not done in months! What can you do? P.S. I noticed after the pic's that Dad put her outfit on wrong. What'ev P.P.S. I put the nasty accident diaper in-front of the front wheel of my tire so we could keep enjoying our fun for the moment and when we went to leave and go throw it away, someone had already taken the diaper (it was really nasty) so someone is probably totally pissed and thought I was so rude for trying to leave a dirty diaper in the church parking lot!
Lots of fun costume and fun cars, but Karyn's car, took the cake!
"Havery, nakie" Looking at this picture can you believe how big she is compared to me?

Just some randoms of my baby doll. Who is now crawling (she is much happier mobile) and cruising like a mad lady. She will probably start walking any day now!

Okay I realized I have a lot of picture of Hadley, but this was mostly a Holiday for Hayden this year. He just doesn't like the camera that much. Is it funner for the kids or funner for the parents to see how the kids react to everything. I know long post but one last thing to add. So while making the kids costumes they kinda got ignored. All morning long the TV was on. So after I put Hadley down for a nap I went over to play with Hayden and his cars. His response... "No play mommy!" Then he points up to my sewing machine and says "Mommy, play." apparently mom needed to get back to playing with her own toys!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Hayden smiled so good for his picture. That is so funny about the diaper. They must think you are so ghetto leaving! HA! I love how Hads is still grinning even after she fell in the ditch. And the picture of her by the stairs oh me I could just eat her up!!! Miss you guys come home soon!!! PLEASE!!!!