Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Got my own card

So Dan always has the nice camera at school with the SD card. Finally Dan got me my own card and I have gone a little crazy with the pictures. Unfortunately all my pictures from my sister Lori's trip here are on Dan's camera at school. So you just get the most recent, but expect an update from her stay.

Hadley had her 9 month check up. She is a 23 1/2 lb bunch of chunks! 96% for this little girl. Tall and wide, that's how we grow'em

Yes this is the back of her head, but check out those cheeks! This one's for you JAM!

I cannot believe how awesome this weather is.... it's Oct and its 80 degrees outside. Perfect for a bike ride. Hayden is getting very demanding about what his sister must do. He was very persistent that "Havery" get on the bike.

Totally impossible to get this kid to eat, but hey.. throw a bowl of salad in his face and he chomps away!




I know its hard to tell with those beautiful garage cans in the background, but this place is gorgeous. Still can't believe I live here. ( COME VISIT ME)

Could not get anyone else to ride the tracker so I took it upon myself. Dan was the one that came up with the idea of adding the rope. Can you image the looks the neighbours were giving me.


Moment to remember. Doing a little grocery shopping and Hayden gets up and starts spinning in circles singing "ice cream, ice cream" over and over again. We were on the milk isle.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it... All of it. Hadley and her cheeks! Her cute teeth and smiles. Hayden and his salad. I even love Holly and her ghetto tractor riding! Oh these Rudds! Please tell Hadley to put on a few more pounds! Ask Hayds to become obessed with me please!

Kari said...

Tell Hadley to pass on some of those chunks to Lils. I can't get that kid over 20 lbs.(I am NOW starting to worry). So happy you guys are happy! And I so want to come visit- if only...

Amee Campbell said...

You guys are the best little family!!

The Norths said...

I love love LOVE the tractor picture! You are so fun with your adorable kiddos!